Alright.. So what is the big fuss about lawns anyway? Yes, they are a bit of work, and you can do without them, but lawns have many benefits!
Here are just a few to help you better appreciate your lawn!
1. Having a nice lawn creates a great space to help you rejuvenate and relax. When you feel that your lawn looks great, you can’t help but feel proud!
2. Lawns reduce erosion! This is a lot more important than you think it is! Dirt and land can wash away easily, but when you have a lawn in place, the root system holds everything down. You won’t have to worry about waking up one day without a yard.
3. Your lawn purifies the air that you breath. Your grass captures impurities in the air, and with the help of dew and precipitation, it moves back into the soil where the microbes break down the pollutants.
4. Lawns are know to cool the air around them far more that any paved space. This ultimately will keep your house cooler during the summer months.
5. Greenspaces improve the value of your property! Who doesn’t want to move into a new home with a gorgeous lawn?
6. Everyone can get their daily dose of vitamin D! Lawns are a great place for the kids (and grownups) to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. This can also reduce the risk of obesity!
Have we convinced you yet? Lawns are a fantastic asset to have for many different reasons! We, at Endurance Lawn Care, are happy to provide the very best services so your lawn will be the talk of the town, and something that everyone can enjoy!